Wow

Madagascar 2 Movie Quote ...feel the love


Madagascar 2 movie quote of love:
Melman (David Schwimmer) : Listen Moto Moto. You better treat this lady like a queen because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect women. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect women I would give her flowers everyday and not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids, white, and breakfast in bed... six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides, no crust. The way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend and I'd spend everyday trying to think of how to make her laugh. She has the most, most amazing laugh. Well that's what I would do if were you.

1 comment:

Sana Sufinaz said...



okay quotes and its okay quotes sayings and picture quotes
Okay Quotes


I don’t usually lose my temper, but if I get angry, it’s true – I’m scary.
Scary Quotes and Scary Halloween Sayings