Wow

Step Brothers and a bit of advice to Grow Up

From Step Brothers

Dr. Robert Doback:  When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job". 

2 comments:

Blog Comment Backlinks said...

Thank you for the update, very nice site.. buy dvd elementary season 5

Nicole Werner said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. buy dvd the flash season 3