Wow

Best Movie Quote from Avengers with Bruce Banner and Natasha

(Robert Downey Jr )Bruce Banner: Should have got paid up front, Banner.
(Scarlett Johansson) Natasha Romanoff: [comes up behind him] You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle.
Bruce Banner: Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
Natasha Romanoff: Then, what is it? Yoga?
Bruce Banner: You brought me to the edge of the city, smart. I uh... assume the whole place is surrounded?
Natasha Romanoff: Just you and me.
Bruce Banner: And your actress buddy, is she a spy too? Do they start that young?
Natasha Romanoff: I did.
Bruce Banner: Who are you?
Natasha Romanoff: Natasha Romanoff.
Bruce Banner: Are you here to kill me, Miss Romanoff? Because that's not gonna work out for everyone.
Natasha Romanoff: No. No. Of course not. I'm here on behalf of SHIELD.
Bruce Banner: SHIELD. How did they find me?
Natasha Romanoff: We never lost you, doctor. We've kept our distance, even helped keep some other interested parties off your scent.
Bruce Banner: Why?
Natasha Romanoff: Nick Fury seems to trust you. But now I need you to come in.
Bruce Banner: What if I said no?
Natasha Romanoff: I'll persuade you.
Bruce Banner: And what if the... other guy says no?
Natasha Romanoff: You've been more than a year without an incident. I don't think you wanna break that streak.
Bruce Banner: I don't get always what I want.

No comments: